- Chair: Professor Ingrid Sharp, Professor of German Cultural and Gender History, School of Languages, Cultures and Societies, University of Leeds LS2 9JT (email: I.E.Sharp@leeds.ac.uk)
- Treasurer: Dr Ina Linge, Lecturer in German, University of Exeter (email: K.Linge@exeter.ac.uk)
- Secretary: Dr Catherine Smale, Senior Lecturer in German, King’s College London (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Representative: Professor Iman Nick, Chair of the Germanic Society for Forensic Linguistics (email: email@example.com)
- Postgraduate Representative:
- Early Career Academic Representatives (role share): Dr Hilary Potter, Royal Holloway, University of London (email firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Corinne Painter, University of Leeds (email: C.J.Painter@leeds.ac.uk)
- Representative of Irish Members: Dr Siobhan Donovan, School of Languages, Cultures & Linguistics, Newman Building,University College Dublin, Belfield Dublin 4, Ireland (email: email@example.com)
To join WIGS please contact Dr Ina Linge (K.Linge@exeter.ac.uk).
Subscription rates are:
Individuals, fully employed: £25 / €27
Students, unwaged, part-time, retired, associate: £10 / €11
Please pay by standing order; details of the WIGS bank account are available from the Treasurer.
Membership is due on 1st January each year, and only those who have paid their subscriptions are entitled to attend the conference, apply for Small Grant funding, and receive the Newsletter.